Happy New Year 2017 SMS: January 1st is a special day for everyone. Everybody likes to celebrate the new year with one's family. As per the calendars that we follow, Gregarian and Julian, 1st January each year marks the beginning of the new year. Almost every nation follows these calendars in order to celebrate their Happy New Year 2017. New year's eve is celebrated with great vigor and zeal across the globe. People love to share and forward Happy New Year 2017 SMS with their loved ones. Happy New Year 2017 greetings are often given along with Merry Christmas greetings through images, HD images, free download images, posting status on social media, etc.
New Year's day is a joyous occasion for everyone and people love to wish their friends and family with happy and inspirational messages. Happy New Year 2017 SMS are the best way to do that. People also like to do other things like partying, playing with fireworks, dancing, etc. Happy New Year 2017 also brings a lot of prosperity and optimism among people. Everyone likes to make new year resolutions and bring about positive changes in their lives. In many countries, New Year is observed as a public holiday and the entire nation feels spirited in the festive environment. People also share pictures, messages, images, greetings, etc. on social media websites like Facebook, and on messengers like WhatsApp. This page has many Happy New Year 2017 SMS, which you can send to your near and dear ones.
Happy New Year 2017 SMS and Quotes
The following are some quotes, SMS and greetings you can use for Happy New Year 2017
- “It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.” - Brian Tracy
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” - Brad Paisley
- What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year. - By Vern McLellan
- “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” - Zig Ziglar
- What I like to drink most is wine that belongs to others.
- “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.” - Henry Ford
- "For last year's words belong to last year's language, and next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning..." - T.S. Eliot
- “A project is complete when it starts working for you, rather than you working for it.” - Scott Allen
- “For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.” - T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” - Bill Vaughn
- I wish the fire of passion within us is set ablaze to the fullest to make the New Year a rocking one.
- I am not alone, I have a power of a whole unit. My strength is my love. Happy New Year...
- If my wishes come true, we’ll be together in 2017. I look forward to a very happy year.
- And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. - Rainer Maria Rilke
- "may u have a hard of change a crowd of all and may u get recharge THE desire always that you all happy new year.”
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” - Alfred Tennyson
- “The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!” - Edward Payson Powell
Happy New Year 2017 Motivational SMS
- “It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.”- Brian Tracy
- "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." - Tony Robbins
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” - Steve Jobs
- "There is always room at the top." - Daniel Webster
- “Think Big And Don’t Listen To People Who Tell You It Can’t Be Done. Life’s Too Short To Think Small.”- Tim Ferriss
- “When you hold a grudge, you want someone else’s sorrow to reflect your level of hurt but the two rarely meet.”- Steve Maraboli
- “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” - Charles Kuralt